In June, Trilix went up against 12,000+ entries from all 50 states and five continents in the Telly Awards. We are excited to announce we brought home six awards. Judges score entries on a performance scale and winning entries are recognized and awarded as Silver or Bronze. We brought home awards for these clients:
- Courage League Sports — Film/Video — Charitable/not-for-profit
- Des Moines Concours — Online Video — Live events
- Adelaide’s Hope — Film/Video — Employee communications
- 2015 Balance GT Summer Tour — Online Video — Live Events
- 2015 Iowa Wild Intro Video — Online Video — Sports
- Youth Homes of Mid-America — Online Video — Charitable/not-for-profit
Founded in 1979, the Telly Awards honor the finest film and video productions, groundbreaking web commercials, videos and films and outstanding local, regional and cable TV commercials and programs. Today, the Telly is one of the most sought-after awards by industry leaders, from large international firms to local production companies and ad agencies.
We are thrilled to be among this year’s winners, which include ESPN, Comcast, Conde Nast, Microsoft, HBO, NBC, WSJ and more. The wins can be attributed to our talented, hardworking video team as well as our wonderful clients who always give us great content to capture.