Trilix is looking for a back-end web developer. The position requires both building new sites and maintaining current ones using our custom CMS. The developer will work on many websites in a variety of industries, and coordinate with strategic, account and sales personnel.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A strong understanding of PHP.
- At least three years development experience.
- Experience with complex query development. MySQL experience is a plus.
- A strong understanding of Apache and Linux is a plus.
- Good organization skills. Must be able to work on multiple projects at once and manage time accordingly.
- Desire and willingness to work in a collaborative, innovative and flexible team-oriented environment with both internal and external clients.
Qualified applicants should send their cover letter, resume and salary requirements to Annette Halbur at firstname.lastname@example.org.