Trilix is seeking a full-time senior communications specialist to lead planning and execution of PR and digital communications strategies and tactics for clients. Responsibilities will largely focus on strategic planning, content development, social media management, media relations, reputation management and managing client relations.
Primary job responsibilities include:
- PR and social media strategic plan development and execution
- Creative content development, including social media content calendars, blogs, newsletters, proposals and other content for Trilix or agency clients.
- Social media strategizing and execution to achieve marketing goals. This includes advisory services and managing, creating and publishing creative content relevant to clients and their industries. Familiarity with all major social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube and Snapchat, is required.
- Media relations, including establishing and maintaining relationships with members of the media.
- Reputation management and knowledge of online tools for reputation measurement
Additional job responsibilities include:
- PR advisory services, including crisis communications and proactive issues management support
- Proposal writing and new business pitching
- Research and analytics for product and brand market positioning
- Event planning with pre- and post-event communications and reporting
- Proofreading, including a strong familiarity with AP style
- Other public relations and communications related tasks as needed
Candidates must have 5–8 years of public relations experience and a degree in public relations or a related field (or equivalent work experience). Candidates must have excellent writing and speaking skills. Candidate must be a self-starter and able to work independently to meet tight client-driven deadlines. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience in strategic planning, media relations, social media management, creative copywriting and SEO best practices.
Please send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to Annette Halbur at email@example.com.