Good things are going on here at Trilix. And maybe you're exactly what we need to keep ‘em going. If you're the talented communications professional we just can't do without, check out our current openings below or submit your resume.
Trilix is looking for a production designer to be responsible for making detailed revisions to existing artwork/copy and finalizing layouts. This person will be detail-oriented, enthusiastic and knowledgeable about innovations in the print production field and how to integrate new techniques into projects.
Specific Functions include:
- Perform production design work on all types of projects.
- Assist in the execution of creative concepts.
- Communicate and coordinate with vendors.
- Have knowledge of pre-press techniques, file preparation, paper usage and printing techniques.
- Monitor and maintain electronic files, department supplies and equipment.
- Manage time and complete projects within budget.
- Perform additional duties and special projects as assigned.
This position requires outstanding organizational skills, as well as interpersonal skills. We’re looking for a team member who can collaborate when necessary, but also excels at working independently. You must have the ability to manage multiple projects without compromising performance or accuracy in a deadline-oriented environment. The position requires proficiency Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office.
At least five years of professional design and/or production experience desired.
Apply: Email digital samples and resume to Annette Halbur at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.